If your property is not selling get a 2nd opinion from a top estate agent in Randburg. No matter what your reason for selling a property or buying a property for that matter, it’s about knowing how to navigate your way in a buyer’s market! The price you are asking for the sale of your property is more important than ever!
No matter what your reason for selling the right asking price is the most critical decision to make during these uncertain times. And, the worst-case scenario predicts a 14,5% drop in property prices before the end of this year. Now really is the time to team up to win with a top estate agent in Randburg.
Price it right and it WILL sell
If your property has been on the market for more than 6 – 12 months, you may need to review your asking price.
While we all strive to realise the most value in our property when we sell, the reality is that if your property is listed for more than the market value, you are wasting time. Price it right and it WILL sell. There are buyers. But these buyers will only pay for a competitively priced property. Not sure?
- Perhaps your property is not attracting the right buyers, and possibly because your property needs work? Make sure you are working with the top estate agent in Randburg to help you sell fast and for the right price.
- Or, your property is not priced correctly. If your agent has listed your property at your price. And, it’s not a market-related price. If your property is priced correctly given the current market conditions, it WILL sell.
- If you are looking for detailed suburb reports in the Randburg area, we have included a range for you. Click here to see if your specific Randburg suburb report is available. If you cannot find what you are looking for and need more info, leave your details and we will make sure you get the info you need for your specific suburb in the Randburg area.
Experts on house prices by the end of 2020
We already know that Covid-19 has hit our already ailing economy. The SARB is the Reserve Bank is currently predicting a 7% contraction in 2020. Lightstone expects that the average house prices will decline by 8,8%. In a worst-case scenario where our economy contracts by 10%, meaning interest rates will start to lift, resulting in house prices dropping by as much as 14.5%. Properties may well lose value before the end of this year. Now really is the right time to partner with a top estate agent in Randburg to sell your home. Click here to read the full article. If you feel that you have the top estate agent in Randburg working on your sale, have an honest chat with your agent to make sure your price is right.
The benefits of home staging to sell
Yes, there are benefits to home staging. Even better, home staging in a buyer’s market will give you the seller the edge you need. Do it right and you could sell your home faster and for a better price. But, this takes effort and work on your part as the seller. We have provided tips that allow you the opportunity to home stage yourself and on a shoestring budget. To successfully tackle home staging yourself, let us show you what the home staging experts from around the globe have to say about how to get it just right and going room by room. We have covered, kitchens, bathrooms, TV rooms, gardens, kids’ rooms, and also small, practical office conversions.
Remember you have 1 chance to make a 1st impression! Home staging can help. But, not to achieve an inflated asking price.
Partner for success with a top estate agent in Randburg
Partnering for success with a top estate agent in Randburg is imperative. You want to work with an estate agent that knows what they are doing. Work with someone who you gel with and feel you can trust. Be aware of the smooth talkers. Also, be aware of the “yes sir” estate agent. List for the wrong price and you will regret it 18 months down the line when your property still has for sale boards on your pavement months after it went onto the market. And even worse is knowingly keeping an inflated asking price over your property when property prices may drop by as much as 14,5% before the end of 2020.
Let us connect you
We pride ourselves on working with estate agents in Randburg that really do know what they are doing. They are trained, they are experienced, they are professional and they know all about providing the best possible service. A top estate agent in Randburg will know how to price a property, be that a freestanding property or a complex. This top agent will know just what needs to be done to get your property sold. And, a top agent will provide you with honest feedback if you allow it. At the end of the day if your objective is to sell, then market it correctly and that goes for the price as well.
Free property valuation with a top estate agent in Randburg
No matter how long your property has been on the market, if it has been on the market for more than 6 months, it may not be a bad idea to get a second opinion on your property and certainly as far as the sales price is concerned. Don’t be afraid to go there. Especially, if you need to sell. Whether you are retiring, emigrating, or semi-grating the asking price is critical. Price it right and it will sell. Price it wrong and it will take longer. Please be brave on this front! If you need to sell for whatever reason and you need to speak to a top agent, then click here to leave your details online and we will send you a top estate agent in Randburg to help you understand your property in relation to the market at the moment. Property prices are not increasing. There is more than enough evidence in the market to support that property prices are actually going to drop before the end of the year. By as much as 14,5%. And, finally, don’t wait to correct, do it now. Also, in conclusion, if you have a property on the market now and you know it’s not selling, let us get you connected with a top estate agent in Randburg today.
Get in touch with a top estate agent in Randburg today
- If you have any questions or just want to chat about whether or not you need to review your strategy to sell your home, call us on (083) 550-1220. No matter what your question, if we cannot answer it, we will get back to you. We have experienced estate agents in Randburg and we know what we are doing. We know property and are here to help you wherever we can.
- If you need a free property valuation or a 2nd opinion, click here. A decent property valuation should always be written and should outline the positives and negatives of your property. This alone will provide you with the good direction you need in terms of the right asking price at which to list your property.
- If you need that 2nd opinion, let us help. We will refer you to a top estate agent in Randburg before the day is done. No nonsense. If you need a top estate agent in Randburg we can and will help you. The rest is up to you. Click here and leave your details – we will call you right back.