The highlights from the Blairgowrie suburb report, published by Lightstone, will come in handy if you are planning to sell a property in the area. Lightstone’s Blairgowrie suburb report includes a great deal of information that you will find interesting from a sales perspective. We share some of the highlights with you if you are planning to sell a property in the Blairgowrie area. And, we go one step further, if you need a free property valuation you can click here to book one today. Or, if you need to connect with a top agent in the Blairgowrie area, click here and we will get back to you asap. Remember agents call you so you don’t have to waste 1 minute of your precious time trying to track down an estate agent that you hope and pray is good at what they do.
According to Lightstone’s Blairgowrie suburb report, the following is noted:
- There are 37 freehold properties in a secure estate (1,34%).
- Then there are 2,719 freehold properties in the Blairgowrie area (98,19%).
- Followed by 13 sectional title properties in the area (9,47%).
- The average household income for Blairgowrie is between R65,000 and R80,000.
- Blairgowrie property owners fall into the LSM 10 level.
- And, there are 9,124 adults living in the Blairgowrie area.
Sales activity for the last 10-years
Lightstone’s Blairgowrie suburb report confirms the following results over a 10-year period.
- In the last 12 months, only 1 freehold property in a secure estate has been transferred with a value of R4,300,000.
- Also in the last 12-months, a total of 147 freehold properties have been transferred with an average transfer value of R1,797,000.
- And finally, only 1 sectional title unit has been transferred in the last 12-months at a value of R1,300,000.
- A total of 155 transfers are recorded over the last 12-months with an average transfer value across all 155 property transfers at R1,768,000.
Freehold, sales growth & activity; last 10-years
- Over the last 10-years, the highest recorded median price is R1,800,000. And this median price has been recorded twice in the last 10-years, for 2020 and 2017.
- Generally speaking the median price trend for Blairgowrie is showing gradual growth and most certainly over the last 10-years.
- In 2010 the median price that’s recorded is highlighted at R1,150,000.
- Moving to 2015, 5 years later the median price point is noted at 1,700,000.
- Then for 2020 to date up until and including June 2020 the median price point is reflected at 1,800,000.
What can we help you with?
- If you need to know the value of your property in Blairgowrie today, just let us know. We arrange for a free property valuation before the day is done.
- If you are planning to sell and you want to connect with a top estate agent in the Blairgowrie area, all you need to do is call or go online to connect with a top estate agent in your area.
- If you need to rent your property in Blairgowrie out, we can help you there too.
How can we help you?
- Teaming up to win with a top estate agent in Blairgowrie is your Step 1.
- Step 2 is to get a free property valuation. We have unpacked all the different terminology you may encounter as well.
- Step 3 is to understand what type of mandate you would be willing to consider.
- Then step 4 is to agree on the right asking price.
- Followed by step 5 which is to list your property.
Be sure to ask your agent about their strategy in a buyer’s market. Understand the benefits of home staging in a buyer’s market. And, finally, understand what the factors are that you can control to sell your house fast and for the best price possible.
- Call us on (083) 550-1220 if you have any questions at all and need more assistance.
- Need a free property valuation (physical), or even a digital property valuation, click here, leave your details and we will call you right back.
- Need EA Connections to refer you to the top agent in the Blairgowrie? Click here and leave your details – we will call you right back.